Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Dragonvale hack tool


Dragonvale hack tool






My gamecenter name is Dromulio just request to be my buddy and comment about this video on whatever you want i will buy it for you thank youAlso if u desire to jailbreak your ipod here could be the listUUcqOEFh0N5WmkGgpnKSVHLA...the sole method this works is should you email me your password and username for gamecenter then i could carry on your money and purchase the stuff.(PATCHED) NO LONGER WORKS SADLYand also i dont possess a jailbroken ipod anymore but when u desire a tutorial about how to complete this or the way to get friends who have a very jailbroken devices to accomplish this for you please leave me a comment telling me so thanks guys for 70k views and i apologize for your inconvenience in the patch.FEATURES- Gems Hack- Cash Hack- Treats Hack- Anti Ban System- XP BonusFAQDo I must pay for itNope you wont pay a thingWill I be bannedNo weve added an anti ban system.Can I apply it two times or moreYes it is achievable to run it several timesDoes it focus on Mac and PCYes Weve made our application cross computer so it works on bothREVIEWSJust between you and also me DragonValeHacker is pretty rad no longer spending money about this game. TouchArcade.comI came upon this hack in doubt considering it turned out an iPhone game which have not been hacked its free and secure Thaxxx Enjoy
Dragonvale hack tool



0 comments:

Post a Comment